- Purpose. The purpose is to inform you as a user of the website as to what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances it might be shared outside of Ackerman’s Fine Art.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information. Ackerman’s Fine Art discloses personally-identifying and potentially personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on behalf of Ackerman’s Fine Art, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others.Ackerman’s Fine Art will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Ackerman’s Fine Art discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when Ackerman’s Fine Art believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Ackerman’s Fine Art, third parties, or the public at large.
Ackerman’s Fine Art may occasionally send you an email to inform you about new paintings in the gallery, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what is going on. We primarily use the Ackerman’s Fine Art blog to communicate educational information to our subscribers. Ackerman’s Fine Art takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information. We cannot, however, guarantee that User Information will be absolutely safe. Ackerman’s Fine Art will have no liability for accidental or improper disclosure of any User Information, whether due to an error on our part or because of authorized intrusion by others, such as hackers.
- Use of Information. We may use User Information for purposes such as to send you an e-newsletter or other information, to respond to any inquiries you might make, or for our own internal record keeping.Comments and other content submitted are saved and analyzed in order to improve our services. Ackerman’s Fine Art will not rent, sell, or share potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying comments or image submissions to anyone.
- Disclosure of Information Outside of Ackerman’s Fine Art. We sometimes use third parties to help us operate the Website, and in doing so such third parties might have access to User Information in order to carry out their services to us.
- Changes to this Agreement. Ackerman’s Fine Art retains the right to revise this Policy, in whole or in part, at any time. Your use of the Website or any Content or Services after any particular revision of this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy.
Direct all questions regarding this statement to:
Ackerman’s Fine Art
2900 Westchester Avenue
Purchase, N.Y. 10577
Tel: (800) 791-6509 or (914) 517-2900
Fax: (914) 238-0181