Investment Quality Art
Ackerman’s Fine Art is a concierge gallery exclusively committed to world-class original paintings. Located in Westchester County, New York, Ackerman’s features original works by world-renowned artists across a broad spectrum of genres, from Impressionism to Modernism, as well as Post-War, Contemporary, and emerging artists. We have access to paintings by many of the major figures of 19th and 20th century art, including Monet, Renoir, Chagall, and Picasso, both in our own inventory and through our extensive network.
We passionately provide unprecedented transparency and discretion in our relationships with those seeking to buy or sell fine art. We not only purchase entire collections from clients looking to sell, but we also help clients build new collections from the ground up. As your advocate, we offer a secure, private, and trusted venue for buyers and sellers that provides an experience unlike any offered by a traditional art gallery or auction house.
Unique to the fine art marketplace, we stand behind our offerings and provide a guarantee of authenticity for every purchase. Every painting undergoes an extensive screening process, and we pride ourselves in the great effort applied to verify authenticity, provenance, and value.
We leverage our expertise and knowledge of the art market, paired with that of world-class experts, to deliver confidence in the true investment quality and market value of every artwork. We also provide collectors with assistance in building, managing, and refining exclusive collections. When you deal with Ackerman’s, you are afforded access to the best resources in the fine art world.
Ackerman’s commitment to excellence is affirmed by sustained repeat business, referrals, and expressed letters of appreciation we receive from many of our clients.
Why Buy Art from Ackerman’s
- There are no buyer’s premiums or other fees.
- All purchases are guaranteed for authenticity.
- 100% privacy: all parties’ names and sales prices are kept strictly confidential.
- Exclusive collector’s registry provides clients with the opportunity to review and purchase select works before they are made available to the public.
- Private viewings are available in our concierge gallery in Purchase, New York.
- Artwork may be installed in the client’s home prior to finalizing a purchase.
- Our service includes white-glove delivery.
- Our guaranteed investment policy enables customers to refresh their collections with an exchange credit of the original purchase price, plus a minimum of three percent for every year since the art was purchased.
- Advisory services to help collectors develop or refine their collections.
Commitment to Service and Customer Satisfaction
Our client satisfaction and buy-back policies are unprecedented in the fine art world. Ackerman’s provides assistance to individuals and corporate clients in conducting fine art transactions with outside parties. We believe and are committed to obtaining the highest value for both buyer and seller.
- Authentication services and assistance with obtaining Certificates of Authenticity
- Valuation and expert opinion on price, quality, and condition
- Brokered transactions to ensure favorable pricing, privacy, and confidentiality
- Advisory services for insurance, restoration, framing, lighting, and storage